Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern the use of this website and any transactions with Sunshine Multimedia (Australia) Pty Ltd (‘Sunshine”) ABN 64 078 729 709
- All prices shown on this website are in Australian Dollars (for Australian customers) and New Zealand Dollars (for New Zealand customers). Prices are subject to change without notice. All International orders outside Australia and New Zealand can only be placed by contacting our International Sales Department: email@example.com
- Prices are inclusive of GST charged at the applicable rate.
- When using your credit card for payments, your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL encryption technology-ensuring your security.
- Schools may elect to pay via credit card or on invoice. Payment terms are 30 days from invoice. All other customers must pay prior to order despatch.
- All Australian orders incur a freight charge of AUD11.00. New Zealand orders under NZD200.00 incur a freight charge of NZD11.50 and orders over NZD200.00 incur a freight charge of NZD23.00. Freight charges for all international orders will be quoted individually.
- General: You may cancel your order in part or in whole prior to it being packed and shipped. If your order has already been shipped, please refer to Returns and Refunds below.
Subscriptions: Customers wanting to cancel subscriptions need to advise Sunshine Customer Service within 24 hours of subscribing. No refunds will be offered after this period.
- Sunshine reserves the right to ship via the carrier of our choice in all instances. Standard delivery timeframes within Australia are between 2-10 business days (depending on your location) and 5-12 business days for New Zealand orders. If an ordered item is not available or gone to backorder, the customer will be advised on their invoice or via email. Back ordered items will be despatched as soon as they become available, freight free.
- Sunshine reserves the right at its sole discretion not to supply certain customers, or customers in certain countries, or to apply any limitations of quantity or value deemed appropriate.
- All content on this website including text, images, audio, video, computer code and software, as well as Sunshine logos and trademarks, are the copyright and sole property of Sunshine Multimedia (Australia) Pty Ltd and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates or related companies. Unauthorised use is an infringement of Australian and foreign intellectual property laws.
- This website and the products and materials on it are provided 'as is' and without warranties of any kind whether express or implied. You expressly agree that your use of this website is at your sole risk and all materials and information on the website are for your personal, non-commercial use.
To the full extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Sunshine disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Sunshine does not warrant that this website, its servers, or email sent from Sunshine are free of viruses or warrant its uninterrupted availability. Sunshine will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this website, including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, and loss of business or profits.