Workshop 12th February – Thomastown VIC
Please select a Free Kit for each attendee and add to cart separately.
1 Day Workshop –
Price: $325 per person
Date: Monday 12th February 2024
Venue: Sunshine Books Office, 2/71 Northgate Drive, Thomastown, 3074 VIC
Time: 9am – 3pm (8.30am Registration)
This professional learning workshop will provide the theoretical pedagogy and understanding of the Science of Reading and the practical implementation of this in F-2 classrooms.
This workshop will provide educators with:
- A theoretical look at the evidence base supporting a systematic synthetic phonics approach
- The Sunshine Scope and Sequence for reading, writing and spelling
- Examples of practical and explicit classroom teaching
- Key features of the Sunshine Decodable Books
- Initial screening and ongoing assessment of students
- Ways to use a decodable online library in classroom and home learning
- A FREE teaching kit that includes samples of Sunshine Decodable resources
- Tea, coffee and refreshments will be provided.