Sunshine Phonics Decodable Books
Australian series with real stories using words that children can read!
Series 1 & 2 Combined Packs
New Australian series with real stories using words that children can read! The Sunshine Decodables program teaches children phonics skills in a sequential and systematic way so that they can learn the sounds (phonemes) and the letters that represent them (graphemes) and then practise and apply this knowledge through reading a text that makes sense. This ensures that every beginning reader will experience success in reading from their very first book!
The program features:
- Fully decodable texts closely aligned to Letters and Sounds.
- 180 enjoyable texts – now with non-fiction too!
- Systematic progression for learning the sounds (phonemes) and the letters that represent them (graphemes).
- Full-colour illustrations to support meaning.
- Comprehensive Teachers’ Books that include lesson plans, activity sheets and assessment.
- The first 120 books feature recurring characters from the same family along with their pets and friends.