Sunshine Phonics Series 2 - Sets 1-3
Australian Series with real stories using words that children can read!
A Decodable Program to help all children learn to read
We are excited to announce that 30 brand new titles will be available in March!
These titles will add to the existing Sets 1–3 – perfect for foundation students at the start of the year.
Available March – Order now!
Series 2 - Sets 1-3
The program features...
- Decodable vocabulary with some high-frequency words
- Enjoyable stories
- Systematic progression for learning the sounds (phonemes)
- Full-colour illustrations to support meaning
- Teaching notes included in each book
- Characters revolve around one family with their friends and pets.
These books will help all beginning readers to learn the sounds they need to decode the words they meet in their reading. This way all children are set up for an enjoyable and successful reading experience.
The first three sets of the program cover 23 phonemes of English.
- There are 10 books in each set (30 total).
- Sets 1-3 introduce all consonants and short vowels.
- Sets 1-3 focus is on predominantly VC and CVC words and a few tricky words.